One Person Application
Light In Weight - Small In Storage Size
Stainless Steel Construction
Positive Quantifiable In Line Traction
Features and Benefits
- One person application - frees second rescuer to attend to other patients needs or procedures.
- Compatible with Anti-Shock Trousers - inside or outside.
- Ready for use (nothing to assemble).
- One rescuer can splint bilateral femoral fractures very quickly.
- Universal application - single or bilateral, adult or child.
- Entire splint stays within body silhouette.
- Can be applied in any patient position.
- Patient can be moved to any position with splint in place.
- Compatible with back boards, stretchers, baskets.
- Fits bare ankle, shoe, ski boot, work boot, or any other foot or leg apparel.
- Light in weight, small in storage size.
- Stainless steel construction, very robust, economical.
- No heel stand.
- The only traction device which allows parallel foot and leg positioning. Pedal binding (figure eight strap) controls internal and external rotation.
- Controlled one way inner shaft extension.
- Quantifiable Dynamic Traction.
- Prevents excessive traction. Traction is quantifiable, a positive consideration for medical legal purposes.
- Does not require foot to be elevated
- Anatomically allows for natural body alignment.
- Can be applied in a confined space.
- Easy access to Dorsalis Pedis pulse.
- No Sciatic Nerve compression (neuropraxia).
- Ideal for proximal third or intertrochanteric fracture (hip fracture).
- Easy access to Posterior Tibial pulse.
- Traction remains positive.
- Counter traction design permits movement and lifting without slippage of traction device.
- Traction device can be applied with minimum movement of fractured leg(s).
- Maximises patient comfort.
- Secures and packages patient for optimal transportation.
- No body weight limitation.